“Fabulous experience”

Bahia Divers
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Xpu-Ha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 STAR Dive Center specializing in private and personalized diving. We are proud to offer adventures within the Caribbean Ocean and also Technical diving in the Yucatan’s Cenotes and Caverns. The Center offers special packages for private groups of friends, University educational seminars and those who wish to be educateed themselves, in the exciting world of PADI diving. You may request a personal, private diving experience, where you will be provided a guide within your chosen language. All of our instructors are DAN (Diving Emergency Specialist) certified, to ensure your safety, at ALL times. We are also a direct affiliate with the Playa del Carmen Hyperbaric Chamber, ensuring that you are always in good hands. We look forward to welcoming you, to our enchanting and authentic, Caribbean bay, where you will enjoy the many activities and cultural amenities. From our sea turtle conservation ares, to our beach side dive shop, Xpu-ha serves as an amazing get away, from the hustle and bustle of the big city life. You know it's great, if the "locals" love it. We hope to see you soon!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Woodstock, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

A lovely group of staff, very helpful and accommodating. Very safety conscious. I did my open water certification and was very pleased with my experience.

1 Thank REM5885

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great snorkelling with the Bahia Divers crew”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My mother and I recently stayed at the Azul Fives and booked a 3 hour snorkelling excursion at the hotel.
The entire experience was amazing despite the rough water and rain. George and Jose took us over the amazing coral reef and took care of all of us, from the 2 year old baby to an elderly gentleman, they ensured we were safe and all had a good experience!
I will definitely do the scuba diving and deep sea fishing with this company in the future.
Thanks George and Jose for a memorable time! We only wish it could have lasted longer :)

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kirsten C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Our Mexican diving experience”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We were recommended to dive in Riviera Maya with BahiaDivers and never were sorry about that. The guides, instructors and other stuff are so friendly, highly professional and always willing to help, support you and make your diving experience really special. We never met such caring and warm people before.
The ground transportation is perfect, they will pick you up at any hotel right on time and bring to the dive shop or dive site and then bring you back to your hotel. You can rent any equipment for free, even "yoke to din" adaptors which was an issue for us.
Diving in cenotes and ocean was marvelous. We never dived before in cenotes or caverns and I had some concerns whether I will like it, but after 4 days diving in cenotes we liked it more than in ocean. Many thanks to our cenote guides Hilliermo, Manolo and Enrique - you've ignited passion in us for caverns.
Special thanks to Susana and Marcos - you made our Mexican visit unforgetable.

3 Thank glorious2001
Saskatoon, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great team”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Can't say enough about Susana and her team at Bahia divers. Weather and illness kept me from doing as many dives as I would have liked but all of her team were professional, friendly and as unpretentious as they come which is an advantage when you are a novice diver.

Took 3 family on a discover scuba and they each had a terrific time and now all want to take scuba lessons. Kudos to everyone there.....wish I was still there!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank DOO-TO
Cleveland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We were referred by some other tourists at our resort and they raved about their cenote experience through Bahia Divers. We checked them out and booked a dive at Chac Mool, too. It was a one of a kind dive. I was a bit nervous to be doing a cave dive, because I'm only open water certified, but my instructor, Enrique, was terrific! He has done this cave literally, hundreds of times, and he really put me at ease. He said for him, Chac Mool "never gets old." His wonder was infectious, and pretty soon I was immersed in the beauty of this ancient other world. Because of the nature of a cenote dive you are literally putting your life in someone else's hands, so they better know that cave like the back of their hand and be hyper-safe. Bahia Divers was trustworthy and delivered a great, safe dive. Other notes: Equipment was good quality, wet suit fit great, lots of safety precautions were in place, good pricing, friendly and knowledgeable. Included a ride to and from my resort, with a sandwich!

2 Thank Angela A