“Excellent for Solo Scuba Divers! Honestly, they are the best!!”
Review of Bahia Divers

Bahia Divers
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Xpu-Ha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 STAR Dive Center specializing in private and personalized diving. We are proud to offer adventures within the Caribbean Ocean and also Technical diving in the Yucatan’s Cenotes and Caverns. The Center offers special packages for private groups of friends, University educational seminars and those who wish to be educateed themselves, in the exciting world of PADI diving. You may request a personal, private diving experience, where you will be provided a guide within your chosen language. All of our instructors are DAN (Diving Emergency Specialist) certified, to ensure your safety, at ALL times. We are also a direct affiliate with the Playa del Carmen Hyperbaric Chamber, ensuring that you are always in good hands. We look forward to welcoming you, to our enchanting and authentic, Caribbean bay, where you will enjoy the many activities and cultural amenities. From our sea turtle conservation ares, to our beach side dive shop, Xpu-ha serves as an amazing get away, from the hustle and bustle of the big city life. You know it's great, if the "locals" love it. We hope to see you soon!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The dive masters are so great! Marcos, Charles, Manu and Guille were excellent host and dive masters. It's a very relaxed environment but at the same time very professional. They are all the time looking at your particular needs. I spent one day diving in cenote with Guille, an excellent dive master specialised in caves and caverns. He was very professional. When you compare with other Dives Shops (as I come every year to dive) you can definitely tell the difference.

2  Thank Pawi2014

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is a great dive operation. We booked through the hut at the Azuk fives for one day of diving to test it out, and then came back for the cenote dives. The divemasters know the area and seem safety conscious without restricting the enjoyment and flexibiity of diving. The kit was reliable and we had no problems on the four dives we did. The atmosphere around their Xpuha base was great and we had a really enjoyable two days of diving.

Whilst the ocean dive was good, the real highlight was the cenote dive - as it is unique to Mexico I would definitely recommend it.

Good value, good diving.

1  Thank Colinhs9
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The location has a beautiful beach/view. The ops itself was great. Our instructor was very knowledgeable and safe. As my first caver dive, I was not disappointed.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

A lovely group of staff, very helpful and accommodating. Very safety conscious. I did my open water certification and was very pleased with my experience.

1  Thank REM5885
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My mother and I recently stayed at the Azul Fives and booked a 3 hour snorkelling excursion at the hotel.
The entire experience was amazing despite the rough water and rain. George and Jose took us over the amazing coral reef and took care of all of us, from the 2 year old baby to an elderly gentleman, they ensured we were safe and all had a good experience!
I will definitely do the scuba diving and deep sea fishing with this company in the future.
Thanks George and Jose for a memorable time! We only wish it could have lasted longer :)

2  Thank Kirsten C