Incredible Caribbean beach, very friendly staff and great food. Peaceful place to really enjoy vacations. There are several a-la-carte restaurants which are also included in the fare. I highly recommend the Spanish Tapas, just make sure you are covered with mosquitos repelent because it is close to a "cenote". Hotel itself is in the jungle, so you will see many cute local animals like iguanas, wild cats and so but they are completely inoffensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Mexico/Riviera Maya - Xpu-Ha