We recently got married (a week ago). Came down to CRT to celebrate our honeymoon. It was truly the best of both worlds for us. On one hand we had a jungle feel to it and then the beach and rest of the amenities were great. The music was a bit outdated. (I'll make sure I bring some music for the staff next time, lol). We enjoyed the food, the pool area, the beach and the attention that was given to us. We also became Club members and would like to thank "Edson" for his attention and helping us become Exclusive Members so that we can continue our yearly vacation plans each year. Great Job Edson!! We were in love with the hotel and we are already planning a vacation again for this year in December. Can't wait!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only all-inclusive resort, located in Xpu-Ha, Riviera Maya, on the Caribbean coastline. It is surrounded by native jungle trees, local plants, mangroves and cenotes - water springs where a diverse variety of flora and fauna can be found in an unspoiled habitat. It is just 25km from Playa del Carmen and Tulum's archaeological site, and 85 km south of Cancun International airport, in Quintana Roo State, Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Royal Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Xpuha
- Riviera Maya Copacabana
- Copacabana Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Royal Tulum Mexico/Riviera Maya - Xpu-Ha