This hotel is wonderful for kids of all ages, we went with 2 teenagers and 1 9year old and all of them had a blast. When you check in yes they are a little slow but your on Mexican time not American so relax. The pool is really nice and there is a kids area with some slides very clean and not crowded. The beach that you can walk to is nice but there is another one that is literally 5 min away and is very beautiful white sand good food. The beach that is close to the hotel is very rocky but my kids loved exploring. Lots of animals the kids also loved the adventure with them, Tecate the baby lion cub is so cute. The rooms were fine there is a jacuzzi in the room which is a nice touch. We all thought the food was excellent, there is a nice variety the kids ate really well and the service was good. The only thing that we did not like are the mosquitos you will get eaten alive if you do not have bug spray on!! For some reason the front lobby is really bad and they do not have bug spray for you. I am serious keep your bug spray in your back pocket and have it with you at all times. Would be nice if they would put some candles at the lobby to help with this problem. And finally please ask for Hector he picks you up in a shuttle and takes you to and from the pool, lobby etc. He is so friendly and is always asking you if everything is ok and will tell you great places where to go. He was very interested in pleasing all who came to that hotel!! So if you are looking for a 5 star hotel to just sit at beach and pool it is not for you. We liked it, it was different and quiet not a partying place! Remember your walking shoes, bug spray and to say hello to Hector he is a diamond in the rough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha