First things first... If you are looking for a BIG Hotel, full of activities and night life, this is probably not the place for you.
Went on the second week of January with my wife and my two little kids, aged 5 and 2... and we just LOVED the concept.
This is a big, big property which has an animal park...Among the animals that we managed to encounter Guacamayas, chimpazees, lions, tigers, pumas, jaguars, Cangoroos, deers, foxes, all sorts of monkeys, coyotes and many more, needless to say, my young kinds were ultra excited... the cangorros cage for example you actually get the be inside of it and feed this lovely creatures... feed the macaws and all.... really a breathtaking experience.
The beach... not really a beach... more of a panoramic one because it is on the rocky side... but fantastic if you want to just watch the ultra calm sea or go shell hunting... The pools are big and there are like 4 of them, the kids part with a water slides and all... it was a little cold, but usable. On the second day we discovered that they have a beach club for which the hotel takes you in a van... The Beach there is aboslutely awesome!!! white sand, incredible sea and food and beverage from the hotel.
Also, inside the property there is a lagoon (Estero), where you can Snorkel and do kayak, all included in what you already paid and... Suprise, while I was kayacking... three beatiful manatees appeared... they actually live there... I cannot explain how fantastic this creatures are... just WOW!!!
The rooms are well equipped... but the highlight of the rooms have to be the Terrace... spacious, with chairs, a table, two pool beds and an "Hamaca"... just the perfect place to relax and forget about everything.
The food at the restaurant was excelente the first day, and good the rest of the time.
All in all I absolutely LOVED this hotel, and my 5 year old daughter made me promise that we will go back later in the year... that all that needs to be said!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Xpu-Ha is the newly open Resort of Bel Air Collection at Riviera Maya. Feel with your family the natural environment, the perfect place to rest and delight yourself. A unique place for a romance experience. Enjoy our facilities surrounded by natural beauty in an eco-paradise. A gourmet experience in each of our restaurants, from Mexican-Italian fusion cuisine to sushi & martini delightful Japanese style, all in a la carte menu selection. Premium brand drinks and appetizing snacks in our Bars at Lobby and pool area. A unique layout of a cozy and peaceful guestrooms in liberate getaway with all the luxury and comfort of a five stars resort, refurbished indoors with jacuzzi and branding amenities; a relaxed exterior and a spacious terrace with hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Hotel Xpuha
- Xpu Ha Palace Xpuha
- Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya Mexico - Xpu-Ha