“Wasn't the experience I was looking for :(”

S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Grassy Key
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Original S.S. Wreck & Galley Grill in Grassy Key Florida ... A "local's favorite" --- Steve and Stephanie started The Wreck in 1999, sold it in 2005 and was turned back to them in Oct 2015. The S.S. Wreck re-opened Feb 10, 2016 with original owners, chef & some waitstaff! Bringing it back to the way it use to be. A place to have fun! Stop in and say hello!!
Lantana, Florida, United States
“Wasn't the experience I was looking for :(”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We went there as a family for a nice, relaxed, mid-priced meal close to our hotel. I highly regret this choice: terrible service and small portions of what could have been frozen dinner quality food... I am embarrassed as I selected this location - I did better selecting Papa Johns the night before.

• Visited July 2014

Mishicot, Wisconsin
“Lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Awesome Bar, however not a good restaurant. My wife and I stopped for a quick lunch, we were staying on Long Key which was very limited for places to eat (none). The Wreck was one of the first places you come to heading south on the Highway. The place has a bunch of NFL Team street signs on the wall along with other NFL related stuff. I ordered the Fish Tacos and my wife ordered the Burger and fries... The Tacos were the special. Tacos didn't come with salsa or mayo, or anything to put on them and they were DRY! Wifes burger was dry also. Bun was hard, and the fries had a wierd seasoning to them. Key Lime pie was just okay, didn't have a gram cracker crust.

• Visited January 2014
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Yuengling Lager on Draft”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice Restaurant with Yuengling Lager on Draft for a taste of home. We had mostly appetizers like steamers and poppers that were good.

Visited March 2014
Davenport, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had the Wreck Fish Sandwich, it was very good. The Key Lime Pie here is really good, I do not Key Lime Pie but this pie here is different.

• Visited June 2014
Marathon, Florida
“Exceptional Service!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was heading into work early one morning and decided to stop for breakfast. They have just started offering breakfast. Got there just after opening time and caught them a little unprepared. However, they were very accommodating and were able to provide a great breakfast to see me through a very hectic work day. I have eaten here before. I particularly like the local musician performances. It is nice to kick back and enjoy a relaxed meal with the entertainment. It is disappointing that I cannot enjoy the margueritas I love here since they only serve beer and wine. However, the portions are huge. I ordered the fish and chips and got 4 very large pieces of fish. I definitely will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2014