“Great value and quality”
Review of Sizzler - CLOSED

Sizzler
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Post Code: Lu6 1ln
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Food was brilliant the value great and its an all you can eat buffet how can you go wrong, went with a few friends and we had a brilliant time the staff were very accommodating and had a good laugh with us to. Will deffo go back there again.

1  Thank Carl C

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was our first time we tried this restaurant, it was nicely decorated and was lovely and warm. Gentleman who served us was pleasant and the wine was very nice.
My Husband and I ordered a Chicken Dansak and Chicken Pathia,
We normally try eachothers food and I was surprised to find his cuury tasted the same as mine. The sauce tasted curry powderish! this is the only way I can explain the flavour.
I ate half of it as I was starving, but gave up when I ran out of rice, the portion was tiny and served in a very small shallow round china dish, not enough rice to finish my meal. Not likely to eat here again.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I have come here a few times before and decided to take a friend who was visiting. I am so disappointed that when she asked for tap water, she was told she cannot have some unless she purchased a drink first! I have never come across this in any restaurant and disappointed that Sizzler has such an unfair policy! The cheapest drink was a small coke at £1.95 and £2.50 just for a J20! Although the food was good, my friend also found a hair in her meal! When told the waiter offered a new dish but I am just appalled at their unfair policy and will never come here again!

1  Thank Treni P
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Sizzler Dunstable is the sister restaurant of Sizzler Leighton Buzzard - see seperate review.
Quite small and very crowded on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays - also quite noisy due to restricted space.
Food's OK but the main courses we have tried all seemed to taste very sweet and quite samey...starters, however, are a different matter.
Great range of starters from prawn puri to tandoori and everyting else you could think of - we'd be quite happy just sticking to pappadums and starters!! (We've done exactly that with no complaints from the staff!)
With a couple of drinks each, you're looking at about twenty quid a head - so not bad VFM.
On the whole, we prefer the Leighton Buzzard Sizzler due to the main courses but be prepared for a bit of noise and little privacy in both outlets.

1  Thank bigjules60
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great style menu - around £10 set price and you can order as many dishes as you like. Chichek chaat and tandoori chicken is amazing! Great for mid week and weekend meals.

1  Thank 588Sasha