The room was ideal with little noise and excellent blackout curtains. Food was excellent but very pricey. staff were really friendly and offered a very personal touch. Breakfast was very nice but would have to be a special treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Palace Lodge Hotel is a newly awarded 4 star hotel located in the historic Market Town of Dunstable.With 68 en-suite spacious bedrooms, designed to a standard or executive level, and three meeting and events suites, offering the perfect for business seminars and private functions, the hotel has been described as a jewel in Dunstable and it really is....The popular Henry Restaurant has welcomed Andrew Hill as the new Executive Head Chef. Andrew and his brigade have comprised a set of exciting brand new menus, from the A La Carte, Wedding, Banqueting to the room and lounge. Children and non residents are welcome.The Old Palace Lodge offers complimentary on-site car parking, Fully equipped on-site gym and complimentary WI-FI internet access. Ideally located, The Old Palace Lodge is in walking distance to Dunstable Town and situated only 10 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of the nearby Town of Luton and Luton Airport. The M1 junction 11 is located 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Old Palace Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Palace Hotel Dunstable
- Old Palace Hotel
- The Old Palace Lodge Hotel Dunstable, Bedfordshire