“Excellent quality and value”

Premier Inn Dunstable / Luton Hotel
Premier Inn Dunstable / Luton Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dunstable
Heathfield
“Excellent quality and value”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very nice hotel. Immaculate and comfortable room. Tasty breakfast. A bit of a walk into the town centre but quite lively once we got there. Friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Malcolm B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Excellent Premier inn, The hotel is Clean, Comfortable room and beds, great staff , very secure hotel, Stayed one night on our way down to London, Ideal and easy to get to from M1. Halfway House pub attached to hotel and stayed for breakfast, very helpful staff at breakfast cannot do enough for you, Excellent value for money and kids eat free, all you can eat, well worth it. Will stay again on our future trips to London.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Samantha S
Louth, Lincs, UK
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Dinner and breakfast were surprisingly good. Just a pity about the location and overall feel of the place. Car park didn't leave you feeling good about leaving your car there overnight despite CCTV cameras. We had a room at the back but could still hear traffic noise. Lighting in the room could have been better. Will look for an alternate location next time.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed in this hotel for a Saturday night to go to a wedding reception at the Luton Hoo hotel! We were checked in and the room is adequate for the money. Has all you need as per every premier inn! We experienced some problems with our TV as it seemed the signal was poor so it kept pixelating. However we informed reception and a lovely blonde lady went to retune our TV. She told us that if this still didn't work then she would move our room if we wished. Very good service!! We then dined in the restaurant and was served by a team member who clearly couldn't be bothered with her shift that evening! She seemed moody and blunt and definitely didn't make us feel welcome! Food is always good quality in a table table restaurant! Room in Premier Inn was clean and as you would expect. Breakfast the next day we were served by the same lady who was even more disinterested. I was unsure if I wanted a cooked breakfast so she said she would come back shortly to check. I started to help myself to the continental. After 20 minutes she came back but by this time I had pretty much had my breakfast. Too long to wait and she was very blunt! We checked out and were asked if we had had a good stay. Parking is fine, plenty of spaces and for a 40 odd room hotel it is very quiet from noise inside and outside the hotel! Would definitely stay here again but would not dine in the restaurant!

Room Tip: There's no particular view but obviously if you are on the top floor (2nd floor) it is quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Sita W, Manager at Premier Inn Dunstable / Luton Hotel, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Hi there, thank you so much for your great feedback about your stay in our hotel. I'm sorry I couldn't sort out your TV problem and I hope it didn't spoil Ice Age for you! I hope you enjoyed the wedding, you both looked fabulous as you left and you weren't back before I went home so it must have been a good night! It is a shame you were disappointed with your service in the restaurant, I will bring your comments to the attention of my restaurant colleagues. Hope to see you again soon!
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-lac, Canada
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This pub/hotel Premier Inn is adequate for an overnight stay. However it has seen better days and is looking a bit tired now. It comes with the usual Premier Inn promise and is fairly close to Luton Airport. I used it as an alternative when the other Premier Inns closer were all full.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
London
Reviewed 17 September 2013

First room was poor, however when changed, the room was excellent, bed was very comfortable. The room and bathroom was good, considering it is a budget hotel, this hotel can give top hotels a run. Great

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sita W, Manager at Premier Inn Dunstable / Luton Hotel, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed it and felt able to compare us to a top hotel! The team works really hard to provide a first class experience so I will take great pleasure in passing your comments on to them. I hope we will see you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed here for a Saturday night.
Excellent standard as you would expect from Premier Inn and really friendly and helpful staff on reception for check-in.
I stayed on a warm evening it had been 30+ degrees in the day, but the hotel had closed all the curtains and provided fans to keep all the rooms cool (the Spanish way I guess!), so the room temperature was acceptable by the evening despite there being no air-con.
My only gripe is the location, the hotel is on an intersection of the A505 so traffic noise from different directions from early on when you need to keep the window open to keep the room cool.
So an early morning awakening for me!

Room Tip: Unsure about this one! the hotel is on an intersection so road noise from more than one side of the...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunstable
Premier Inn Dunstable South A5 Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Dunstable
The Old Palace Lodge Hotel
Premier Inn Luton (Airport) Hotel
Premier Inn Luton Town Centre Hotel
The Leaside
The Leaside
#4 of 25 in Luton

Been to Premier Inn Dunstable / Luton Hotel? Share your experiences!