“Decent take away”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Best Chinese take away in the area that I have found. Very fresh food that is always hot. Not eaten in yet but plan to very soon. Fast service

1  Thank Daniel S

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We order here on average twice a month, always tasty even if their chefs prepare the dishes slightly different from eachother. Any problems we have had were always sorted out quickly even of our meal was delivered.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered last night the most bland food ever tasted I would not recommend this place to anyone just glad it was only a delivery

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food was either over cooked and undercooked, also being watched while eating put me off my food and wasn't much food on the plate. Wasn't very clean and the people can't really understand anyone had to repeat myself a few times before they got my order right

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Ok so the restaurant needs updating and refurbishment but the service was good, and the food hot and delicious. I really don't understand the bad reviews, I would rather eat great food in a mediocre surrounding than mediocre food in posh surroundings. You can order as much as you like and ordering two rounds of starters was no problem at all. We were a family of five and we all had a great evening. Will definitely go back. Great value and great food too. Give it go!