Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Knife & Cleaver(Houghton Conquest)
  • Free Internet
Kitt's Inn Motel(Dunstable)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbletchley parkafternoon teahomemade biscuitscream teafour poster bedon arrivalcourse evening mealmaster bedroombeautiful roomcountry housegravel drivelovely hotelwhite company toiletrieslittle touchessuperior roombed and breakfastbirthday celebration
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed for just one night in this hotel but I wish that it had been longer. The staff were wonderfully welcoming and helpful. The hotel is very traditional but my room was recently refurbished and had every comfort. The lady who showed me up to it even offered to get me a jug of milk for the tea making facilities. Lovely place, lovely people.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SimonBrooke
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Booked to stay at this hotel with my family for the weekend of my wedding; we could not have chosen a better place! The welcome we received from Joan was outstanding, she took time to show us all of the rooms we had booked and made sure we were completely happy before checking us in. The manager, Steven, took it upon himself to help me carry my luggage from reception to my room and wished me luck for my wedding, I was touched that he knew why I was there. In the evening we were offered a table in the restaurant for our evening meal despite not ordering from the a la carte menu and Diane couldn't do enough for us. The warm, attentive and friendly service extended to all members of the team at Flitwick Manor and I can honestly say it felt more like being at home than in a hotel. The team definitely made my wedding weekend extra special and I very much look forward to staying at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Spoil yourself to a stay in the honeymoon suite (room 6) and you can enjoy beautiful views, a four poster bed, kissing baths and a sauna!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed one night during a business trip. We had a warm welcome on check in and shown to our room by a friendly lady. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food was very good. A good quality hotel and highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We are still in this wonderful hotel. I must stay - what a great stay! Dinner was excellent, breakfast even better. Ask for the room no 5 - the view is great and room is so cozy and relaxing with a bay window facing the garden. We spent this morning watching squirrels on the lawn. loved it!

Room Tip: the blue room 5 is great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Myself and my partner went for afternoon tea and we were not disappointed! The grounds were lovely and we were given a warm welcome. Inside the manor was very clean and the room we were seated was fabulous!

All the food was home made which consisted of sandwiches, scones and a selection of cakes! yum yum yum! Massive credit to the chef Adam, who we had the pleasure of meeting.

I am planning my next trip and cant wait to eat a full menu!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple