“Farm stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Lounge
Bedroom
Back door
The Pond
The Shared Gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nsallybri...
Castellane, France
“Farm stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Clean cottage. Quiet location. Helpful owner. Pretty garden with friendly pet dogs & horses to view. Easy access to M1 and Bedford town.

Management Response
4 Sep 2017
Hello Brian, I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to the farm and I hope you made the most of your visit to Bedfordshire. It would be lovely to see you again one day.
Lottie B
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Weekend Break”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

A perfect little hideaway near Milton Keynes.

We both needed a weekend away and this cute holiday cottage was just what the doctor ordered.

Rita was wonderfully helpful when we booked our weekend away and was incredibly quick in answering all my boring questions. She was a delight to deal with and beautifully discreet during our stay.

The cottage itself was very clean and homely and this wonderful gem in the countryside was just perfect.

Ideally situated for a shopping spree in Milton Keynes this place is set in a rural country lane and was just what we needed. A weekend away with all mod cons but tucked away from the realities of life.

Thank you Rita.

Management Response
21 Nov 2016
Hello Lottie,wow, what a lovely kind review. I am so pleased you liked the cottage, and enjoyed your weekend here. I try and make my guests visits as to how I would like to be treated, and the standards I expect to have when I go away. I am relieved you think the same! It would be lovely to see you both again one day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing