Free cancellation until 04/08
  • Restaurant
Two Brewers Hotel(Chipperfield)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$69
Travelodge Beaconsfield Central(Beaconsfield)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
Pond Cottage(Amersham)
The Chequers(Amersham)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubcooked breakfastset us up for the daytwin roomon arrivalcomfortable roomsducklandlordcerealstopover
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Set in a lovely part of Bucks, serves excellent food and has 4 well appointed bedrooms. It's large enough to incorporate a 'pub' section, including dartboard and tv, a lounge area, with comfy chairs round the fire, plus the resturant area too. So something for everyone! The room we stayed in was a reasonable size, very clean with a rustic feel, followed by a lovely cooked breakfast. If I have any complaints at all, just to be churlish, it would have been nice to see some local beers on offer.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Richard is charming and I was lucky enough to stay on his monthly comedy night. I laughed solidly for 2 hours and the pub was full with other smiling people doing the same. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. Good luck Richard - you deserve success!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Absolutely EXCELLENT meals, have been a few times now, Richard and his staff make you feel so welcome, the food is fabulous always so very filling but always squeeze a pudding in as well. Sunday lunch is gorgeous and the kids loved it as well. Definately worth visiting time and time again. WELL DONE Richard keep up the good work.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012

my wife and I stayed one night,and absolutely loved it,the staff were so friendly and efficient..we had a great meal in the restaurant,and drinks before hand along side a roaring log fire,our room was comfortable,and we had a huge cooked breakfast ..which really was superb..would definately use again...for us it would be perfect as a stop over prior to flying from heathrow.....

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Excellent accommodation, very good food. Was booked as a last minute booking and I am not disappointed. Great country location and a lovely 'rustic' feel to the rooms. Really friendly owner happy to chat with you and make you feel at home.

If I am back in this area again, this place would be my first choice and would be upset if there were no rooms available.

Room Tip: The room I was in was lovely. I guess all the rooms offer the same value.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business