Two night stay, the staff were all really great and made the stay. Great breakfast and good pub food served in the evening. True english inn style room facing onto court yard, clean and functional. Would use again. Landlord should be proud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracen’s Head Inn is steeped in history and character and was built using timbers from old ships. The building surrounds a central courtyard which was originally a travellers coaching inn.It was built in 1530 at Number 38 Whielden Street, which was formerly known as Union Street when Amersham Hospital was known as The Workhouse.And rumour has it, two ghosts roam the building, one is alleged to be a young serving wench from the 17th Century, the other one remains a mystery… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saracen's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saracens Head Hotel Amersham
- Saracen's Head Inn Amersham, Buckinghamshire