“Tasty food. Lovely service.”
Review of Sajna

Sajna
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Price range: US$7 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I heard this was Mumbai Spice and had changed to Sajna, so I decided to give it a go and to be honest, I wasn't disappointed.

The food was marvelous! I would highly recommend the Achari, it has a unique sweet and sour taste with a little bit of pickle..which I absolutely love. I've not had it anywhere before and that was a treat! Everything else was equally as good, I assure you.

The service was wonderful, they were all well mannered and orderly. They even leave little sweets on the tables for when your waiting which is a nice touch.

I will definitely will be returning. Well done Sajna staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Wonderful Takeaway restaurant. The staff are always warm and welcoming. The food is very delightful and delicious. So many wonderful flavours in each dish.