“kids pizza making party was great! Chef was super!”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #33 of 65 Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i arranged for my son (6) to have a pizza making party here with 12 of his friends. The main chef and assistant were so patient and seemed fine with having very excited kids shouting and having fun with making the pizzas. Booked this store as it had a separate area upstairs. Kids had a lovely time. Definitely worth it for something a bit different and was good value. I would recommend maybe doing a few party games (parcel parcel whilst waiting for pizzas to cook for those who weren't too interested in doing the colouring / exercises in their activity booklet). Overall a very good party was had!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is consistently brilliant and the staff are always very nice with great service. I would highly reccomend coming here.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Such a great restaurant, great team and fab pizza, we love it!
Sylvia is a STAR! and a great asset to the team.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to many pizza expresses before but honestly the service was spot on. We were served by Liam and he was fantastic, he noticed we were staying at the crazy bear and was so friendly and really helped us by showing us places to visit around Beaconsfield. He truly was a credit to the company and as well as this the food was fantastic and came out very quick !

1  Thank Bradley W
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Went today for a late lunch with my eldest daughter.

The staff were lovely and attentive, food came quickly and was hot and tasted lovely.

I ordered gluten free food and was even asked the extreme of my intolerance to tell the chef. Great thing to do as if I was celiac this could make a huge difference - I’m not that bad just intolerant.

Very quiet only 3 tables occupied at the front of the restaurant but staff were on hand and never far away.

Will definitely return, huge double thumbs up

1  Thank NJ72R