“Great fresh food, a real find!!”
Review of Black Pepper

Black Pepper
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Buckingham
Price range: US$7 - US$66
Description: We welcome you to Our first Turkish Restaurant in Buckingham area. We offer you real Turkish cuisine accompanied by lovely music , delicious drinks and fantastic service ! For our lovely loyal guests we have a few positions on our menu list from Our previous menu to show you Our appreciation for your continued visits ...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Black Pepper was a real find, hidden away in the pedestrian shopping area in Buckingham. We had a wonderful dinner last night, sitting outside in the warm weather. All the great tasting food was cooked from fresh and the staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly. Black Pepper is obviously well frequented by locals judging by the warm and personal greetings they received from the staff when they arrived.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited the Black Pepper for a Tuesday lunch with my mum. It was a lovely and warm afternoon and we had a nice shaded table outside.
We were served promptly and furnished with drinks within a few minutes. It was a bit of a wait for the food but we had arrived and ordered early (before 12PM). This may have been an issue for us if we had limited time but on this occasion all good.
We both had the lunch special; I had the Shish kebab and my mum the Moussaka.
It was all well worth the wait, the food was excellent and finished off with some very nice Baklava.
All in it was £25 which I thought was very reasonable considering it's the best Turkish food I've had since visiting Istanbul a couple of years ago. I would strongly recommend this place and will hopefully be returning soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All staff are very professional and food is served quickly. Entertainment was belly dancing which was great fun to join in with. Living for the mango daiquiri!!! Thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this restaurant. The food was ok but nothing special. I really enjoyed the cocktail. But all in all left feeling disappointed as the food didn't live up to the reviews I had read.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can not recommend Black Pepper enough
The staff are like your family
The service and fare divine ... both exotic and tasteful
I do not visit Buckingham without calling in
So different so natural and friendly and more people should know and visit