“Great Ambience”

Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Buckingham
Price range: US$38 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Located in an old and attractive timber framed building the ambience (particularly at our table in the window, was great. Service was attentive and the food was delicious. My companion had a massive pizza. I had a pasta dish, which by contrast was a little ungenerous, although very, very tasty. Shame I had to resort to a bag of crisps later in the evening.

1  Thank Chris P

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We went here on a quiet Monday night and had no trouble getting a table but we found out it's best to book ahead for a table on busier nights. Have never been to this chain before but we loved the food, atmosphere and great service. Good variety on the menu with something that appealed to everyone. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I just cannot understand the other reviews here.... Have been to this pizza parlour on three occasions and every time I swear I will not go back. Unfortunately the alternatives on a Sunday lunch time are limited. Front of house staff are good, but the food reads well on the menu but is disappointing once it arrives.

1  Thank Katearm
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were well looked after and they even made a sugar free dessert for my husband who is diabetic. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a great evening whilst visiting daughter in Buckingham.
A very busy & popular location.
Despite the large number of customers we were treated very well.
The staff were extrodinery and looked after us as we were specialy customers.
The food was up to the same high standard as other Prezzo locations

Many thanks