“Superb food, excellent value”
Review of Di Paolo

Di Paolo
Price range: US$10 - US$56
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Di Paolo restaurant located in the heart of Gerrards Cross, serving authentic home-made Italian food. With 40 years of experience in the industry, Di Paolo offers an exquisite menu with the finest ingredients. Our Function Room is available without additional change and can accommodate up to 32 dining guests, frequently used for Birthdays, Christenings, Weddings, Business Events, Social gatherings and Black Tie Dinners amongst many other occasions. Please signup to our newsletter to receive Di Paolo updates, special offers and new menus made by Paolo.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Just come back from lunch at Da Paolo, not usually one to write reviews but my experience has spurred me to write.. We had the set lunch - 2 courses for £14.50 and as it was Thursday it was a 'fish' menu. It was absolutely delicious, fresh and beautifully cooked and presented, and excellent value for money. The service was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank 0Madge

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I can not say how lovely Di Paolo's is, not only is the food fantastic the staff are also.
My husband took me back here for my birthday recently and we had another lovely time.
The food is very well presented and taste amazing, we have not had a let down meal here yet.
The staff also made my birthday with all the little gestures they did along with the help from my husband.
I never expected for them to go above and beyond as much they had. Thank you so much.
I have and would recommend Di Paolo's to anyone who appreciates good food and a relaxed atmosphere.
We will again go back and look forward to another great night there.
Well done to all at Di Paolo's, you make this place what it is.

2  Thank Kayleigh J
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We booked and they failed to inform us they had a private function. We were seated in a side room with too many children running around and people stood by the door smoking. We stood up and left when a lady started changing a child's nappy on the seats next to where we were sat. Disgusted and shocked.

4  Thank Karl H
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited for the first time on a very busy Friday evening. From the minute we entered the establishment all the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The service was impeccable and the food was just excellent - I cannot fault anything. We will be happy to make this restaurant a regular haunt.

3  Thank BB2511
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Tonight was our second visit since moving into the area two months ago. The food is fantastic and you must try the homemade bread. The staff are very polite and nothing an issue. Think I've found a perfect local Italian restaurant..

4  Thank sarah40_13