“Luxury hotel with sheer class”

Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stoke Poges
Heswall, United Kingdom
“Luxury hotel with sheer class”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I stay here regularly with work.

I cant fault the hotel or the staff what so ever. Friendly/ assertive and most of friendly and accommodating!

Staying here is an experience, I look forward to my next stay!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Giammario R, General Manager at Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for this wonderful review, it gives me great pleasure to read and I am thrilled you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you also so much for your lovely comments regarding our staff- it is always our aim to exceed expectations, and I will pass on this review to the team, who will be delighted,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Giammario

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Our Favourite Hotel.
Myself, my wife and 2 young children stayed in May 2014.
The grounds are quiet and picturesque. All of the staff were extremely helpful; all the facilities are excellent, well maintained and clean. The food in all the different restaurants was sublime.
We all enjoyed the games room, play ground, spa, tennis courts and swimming pool. We did not have enough time to experience the gym.
Stoke Park is very well run and the end of our stay came too soon. We will 100% be returning and have recommended Stoke Park to our friends and colleagues.
Having stayed in hotels around the world I can quite honestly say this was the best overall experience. I cannot recommend Stoke Park strongly enough!

The cookies with my children's name on was a good finishing touch.

Room Tip: If you have 2 young children and your children are in the same room as you then a junior suite is th...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your stay here with us. I am thrilled with all your comments and with your strong recommendation – as our aim is to ensure guests leave after a memorable time – whether they’re an adult or child.

I thank you once again for this great review, it has given me great pleasure to read through all your comments, which I will pass on to all the team and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Very best wishes and thank you so much for coming to stay,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We recently stayed in the pavilion. We could have not been made more welcome as a family of six. The children hugely enjoyed their golf and tennis. As did they enjoy the swimming as well. The changing rooms are beautiful and exceptionally clean. I really enjoyed my time at the spa and especially enjoyed the treatments (thank you Laura p, serap and Lauren) but also as a mum of an 8 week old baby the flexibility you offered at the spa was invaluable. The playground is awesome for little ones. And the staff at San Marco really matched up to the very tasty food on offer there! All in all we came away having a a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable weekend. The only bad part is the children want to come back every weekend! ; )

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for this wonderful review, I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay here with us. Reading through your review, I am overjoyed with your comments – especially about our child friendly facilities and flexible attitude as we believe that this is fundamental to ensure everyone enjoys their stay. I will pass on your lovely comments to the team,

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the not so distant future.

Bucks
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We wanted to take friends for a lunch to give them a lift over the bank holiday weekend. One of our friends is in a wheelchair after a stroke of many years ago. I phoned to ask what was the latest time to arrive for lunch to be told 2.30pm We were running late so I phoned again to ask if I could order over the phone and how long we could stay. Amy sorted this We had a salmon starter, canon of lamb, selection of fruit platter, chocolate platter and mango soufflé. We were advised we could stay in the restaurant as long as we wanted so long as we didn't mind them setting tables for dinner around us. On arrival Luca welcomed us at the front steps, saying he'd park the cars. Four strong guys carried our friend up the front steps in his wheelchair. (There is a side entrance with a ramp but this was more exciting) Mario and Kamilla looked after us very well. We had the restaurant to ourselves. Coffee was taken in the lounge overlooking beautiful gardens. Thanks a lot for a wonderful experience.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write this fabulous review of your dining experience with us in Humphry’s – I am delighted that you enjoyed an excellent lunch with us. I am especially pleased with your comments regarding our staff, as we understand the importance of helpful, happy staff, where no issue is too big or small. As the small gestures are the ones which leave lasting memories.

We really hope to welcome you back very soon.

SE London
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Attentive unintrusive friendly staff. Breakfast delightful in beautiful green surroundings. Rooms a little tired however perfectly fine and comfortable with good amenities. Lots of parking and lots of golfers Dinner was of very high standard. All ingredients were excellent..

Room Tip: Facing golf course is a little noisier.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this lovely review of your stay here with us, I am thrilled with your comments, especially about our staff – as here at Stoke Park this is something we pride ourselves on. As we believe that happy, helpful and professional staff are the key to ensuring the stay is one to remember and guest satisfaction is our highest priority,

We really hope to welcome you back soon,

ascot
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We had our sons Wedding on 24th April. What an amazing day. We cannot thank the staff enough. Michelle (wedding planner/ Emily (banqueting manager) AJ & Dear Luca! So professional. The Happy Couple and their parents,families & friends will have so many cherish memories. We also stayed at Stoke Park was lovely. A Gem in Buckingamshire!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your son’s wedding, I am delighted that the day was one to remember and that our staff were there on hand, to ensure it was as magical and seamless as hoped.

We always hope to exceed your expectations and I am delighted you and your family had a wonderful and special day- I have happily passed your praise to the staff named, as they too will be thrilled with this review.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and thank you so much for choosing Stoke Park to celebrate such a special day,

Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Just had a lovely afternoon to celebrate my birthday.
The food was exceptional as was the service!
The head guy overseeing the service (South African - sorry I didn't get his name) was attentive and ran a really tight ship, his oversight obviously made the whole thing slick and professional.
We had a bit of blip with one of our scones and he was excellent in making up for it and remedying the situation.
All in all a fantastic afternoon, excellent from beginning to end - I can't recommend highly enough and we will definitely be back.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Shaun D
Giammario R, General Manager at Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your afternoon tea here with us. I am delighted that you had a lovely time celebrating your birthday, reading through your comments gave me great pleasure and I am pleased that the incidents with the scones did not deter from your overall experience.

We hope you had a lovely Birthday, thank you so much for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion and I look forward to welcoming you back to Stoke Park soon.

Warmest wishes
Danesfield House Hotel And Spa
The Oakley Court
The Oakley Court
#2 of 17 in Windsor

Been to Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel? Share your experiences!