A group of four of us went to Stoke Park for a one night stay and to play the golf course, we stayed in the pavilion section of the hotel which is a short walk to the Manor house, the pavilion rooms were first class with all that you could need for a comfortable stay.
The Manor house which is also the clubhouse is a beautiful building with fantastic grounds and great views over the golf course.
The golf course itself was a joy to play lots of fabulous holes and pace of play was under four hours.
The food was fantastic as were all the staff,if you get the chance to go you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoke Park is Europe’s leading Hotel, Spa and Country Club Resort conveniently located 35 minutes from London and only 7 miles from Heathrow. Situated in leafy Buckinghamshire, Stoke Park is set amidst 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes and gardens. With 49 exquisite bedrooms, a 27 hole Championship golf course, award winning Spa, 13 tennis courts and a state-of-the-art gymnasium, one will certainly encounter the ultimate Stoke Park experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, LateRooms, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Park Hotel Stoke Poges
- Stoke Park Poges
- Stoke Park Hotel Poges
- Stoke Park Country Club, Spa And Hotel Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom