This is by far the best afternoon tea I have had in a very long time. Excellent selection of teas, cakes, beautiful homemade scones and lovely selection of sandwiches all set in beautiful surroundings and the garden room is the perfect setting :) also I would highly recommend the champagne option , as the champagne is just lovely. Overall an amazing house, beautiful food and the staff and service was exceptional I could not fault one aspect of the afternoon, I was treated extremely well and did not felt pressured we were aloud to take our time and the staff even let me change the tea I had. Also I mentioned it was my birthday and they even wrote Happy Birthday on the slate plate the desserts came on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Country HouseStoke Place is a reinvention of the traditional country house - a home from home environment, ideal for celebrations and with the feel of an aristocratic-owned private house.With 39 bedrooms, 7 individually designed private rooms seating from 8 to 200 people, extensive gardens designed by the legendary Capability Brown and a gym and treatment room, Stoke Place offers conferences, weddings, quiet getaways and fantastic dining.Recently awarded 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and a Notable wine list award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stoke Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Place Hotel Stoke Poges
- Stoke Place Poges
- Stoke Place Hotel Poges
- Stoke Place Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom