My friend and I had afternoon tea in the Garden Room. There were many things which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had a lovely green table to sit at and I was totally fascinated by the wallpeper! The champagne was delicious and all the gorgeous sandwiches, scones and cakes were fantastic. The service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. A beautiful old mansion furnished with good taste and really good value for money for a lovely tea. As I only live a few miles away I shall certainly spend more time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Modern Country HouseStoke Place is a reinvention of the traditional country house - a home from home environment, ideal for celebrations and with the feel of an aristocratic-owned private house.With 39 bedrooms, 7 individually designed private rooms seating from 8 to 200 people, extensive gardens designed by the legendary Capability Brown and a gym and treatment room, Stoke Place offers conferences, weddings, quiet getaways and fantastic dining.Recently awarded 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence and a Notable wine list award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Stoke Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoke Place Hotel Stoke Poges
- Stoke Place Poges
- Stoke Place Hotel Poges
- Stoke Place Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom