“Great day out.........”

Delta Force Paintball Gerrards Cross
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Slough is a five star accredited member of the UK Paintball Association. Located within easy reach of the M25, it incredibly easy to get to from London or the Buckinghamshire area! We regularly invest back into our centre to ensure we provide you with the most exciting themed scenarios and excellent equipment. With our 100% safety record you are guaranteed an amazing day of paintball with no risk!
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great day out.........”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Took advantage of a Groupon deal for lads' birthday event and they had a great time. A hidden gem and great venue to let of steam and have fun. Staff were professional and attentive and day was very well organised. Great advantage for us is that it's on our doorstep so it was a case of getting them booked in and returning to pick up later. Recommend

Visited October 2012

• Polish first
Santa Barbara, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Great entertainment”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Booked a kids party there wnd it went vsery well - great enthusiastic staff managed the whole process very well. They know what they are doing. Try and make sure you get enough but not too many paintballs as can be costly!

Visited May 2012
uk
“Great day out”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The trip was for my son's birthday party. He and his friends had a fantastic time. the best birthday ever according to him. he is looking forward to going again.
i particularly was very impressed by the excellent service i received from the staff. They were very courteous and polite. Each one of them attended to us with a smile. i was very impressed. i plan to go again very soon with a group of friends.
To the staff:Well done guys! keep up the good work.

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ruined by unruly kids.”
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

I have 'played' at Delta Force many times. This time I was put in a group with a lot of kids. I didn't seem to matter how many times the Marshall repeated the rules certain kids totally ignored them, mainly walking to and from games i lost count how many times guns were discharged at very short range, causing people to be shoot in the back and legs several times. I could go on. I'm not saying all the kids were like this but in future Delta Force may I suggest that when moving between games that all hoppers are removed from guns or that safety catches are on so that being shoot at point blank doesn't happen.
Normally this never happens. Apart from this all game were great fun and we'll organised. I will be back......

London, England, United Kingdom
“Birthday Boy in a Pink Skirt!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Had an awesome time out with friends... There was about 9 of us and one birthday boy who organised it. Was my first time going paintballing and It was awesome! Couldn't of asked for a better day and a better service from Delta Force! Went to the one in Slough :) Got along with everyone else that participated and was fun to see everyone work as a team! Definitely going again soon!

Visited August 2012