“Bland, dry and tasteless”
Review of Fox & Pheasant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox & Pheasant
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The Fox & Pheasant has a great name that promises much in a good area but that is where it ends. It is a real shame because the staff are friendly and welcoming but the food is just awful.
I was staying on business in the area and thought I would give a carvery a go but wish I hadn't. I went with Pork, the most succulent meat on offer but it was dry, tasteless and served with equally unseasoned vegetables, glupie gravy and non crispy roast potatoes. It really was quite disgusting and my only tip would be don't go.

1  Thank Emily M

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Always good value for money. We often use this carvery for a quick lunch and occasionally dine here in the evening. I have yet to be disappointed with the food or service.

1  Thank JohnStokePoges
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Plenty of choice on menu,friendly staff.The food was outstanding and we had a nice pint.Reasonably priced and we didn't have to wait long.

2  Thank stephandgar