“Robbed took £290 out of account after paying for services watch your bank statement” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Pavilion Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pavilion Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

What I thought would be a lovely treat for my mum as a Christmas present i took her to cliveden spa! My mum has cancer this was a surprise treat to take away some stress! We had an overall average time there have been to better spas and the sauna was not even working on the day we went! I payed £170 for two sunrise spa packages I then checked my bank statement a day later to find out they had not just taken £170 but on a separate transaction helped themselves to a further £290! This left me in overdraft and I had to transfer money over from saving to avoid bank charges and just to do a weekly good shop! I phoned to complain and was just told I had to wait a few days for the money to clear back into my account I was told someone would ring back and the money would be transferred back straight away but nobody rang back and had to ring cliveden again and explain. What was supposed to be a un stressful treat turned into a nightmare! It's ridiculous of a 5* hotel I will not be recommending cliveden to anyone!!!

3 Thank Nat636