“Nice evening out”

Description: 01296 712222
Wendover, England, United Kingdom
“Nice evening out”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Visited this restaurant after a great session at my dojo, just around the corner. It was a 'special' night so suited the attendees.

To be honest, it was nothing different to an average Indian restaurant. the service was average, the atmosphere was average and the food was average.

Perfect place if company is more important than the food.

• Visited September 2013

Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Reliable Delivery Service”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We frequently order a Friday night curry and have always found the food to be good quality and tasty with reliable service. Not the best Indian Food you'll ever eat, but if you need sustenance on a Friday night you could do much worse.

Visited May 2013
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, welcoming staff”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I've been going to The Blue Monsoon for years and continued to do so even when I moved out of Winslow. I've returned time after time as the food has always been second to none, the service has always been amazing, and the prices are extremely reasonable. I prefer my curried mild, and would previously always order a curry, but the staff showed me alternative dishes I could try - now I eat anything and everything. I often go and just ask the staff to choose something for me and I'm never disappointed. I will be going for years to come, lovely!!

• Visited May 2013
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Popular choice!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Good job we booked earlier in the afternoon!! This restaurant got extremely busy during the evening and we were asked very politely if we would move to a smaller table do that a group could be accommodated although we had already started our meal. We were a little put out but didn't make a fuss and all the staff were very friendly. Food was lovely but our local takeaway at home is better for the dish I ordered! Would go again though if we were in the area.

• Visited April 2013
England
“Nice Local Indian”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Have been using this restaurant over a number of years,its has had its good and bad times seems that they have a new chef and the food is now is superb with new dishes .Very friendly staff went with some friends and we were asked politely if we could move to a smaller table as they had a bigger booking and they gave some free drinks and poppadoms for free .
Food is great some of the new dishes are really superb with just enough of heat to make the mouth tingle others are mild dry/creamy with spices in the back grounds .
Take away is good if they say it be 20mins then it usually is ,if you go in and order a take away can stay and have a drink or pop into the pub The George (oldest pub in winslow) a pint and then back to pick meal up .

• Visited April 2013