“Visit on a freezing afternoon”
Review of St Laurence Church

St Laurence Church
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Took my granddaughter in as weather outside was bitter. They have a lovely children's area at the back called Noah's Ark and while one of us stayed with her to play, my husband and myself took it in turns to look around the beautiful church. My son and family are now living there, having just moved so I know we will be visiting again soon.

10  Thank Andrea K

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Used the church while staying locally with friends on a long weekend. Excellent morning service. Welcoming congregation. Lovely old church with a mixture of styles. Good singing and thoughtful realistic address from the celebrant.

11  Thank JoeS424
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Excellent service in a lovely Norman building. Service taken by a charming caring lady clergy with a lovely sense of humour

16  Thank Chriswheeler1
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Very interesting, but make sure you hear the clock chime the hour - that alone is worth waiting for.

20  Thank VeryBusy
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I live here in Winslow so my opinion is not that of a traveller really more of a resident... not sure if that is good or bad!

25  Thank DarkEyedMe