“Good food and good value, good service.”
Review of Little Venice - CLOSED

Little Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a meal here with a friend a few days ago, who had a groupon voucher. The food was lovely, The restaurant is very clean, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly and the food was very good with a fairly wide range of pasta and pizzas to choose from, there are other choices on the menu, but as we had a groupon voucher we had to stick to pasta and pizza, the starters were good too, I had carpaccio which was really good.

1  Thank Lynn D

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Visited here with some friends on a Groupon voucher. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Menu was extensive and the food was good and hot. I would visit again. It it much better than it looks from outside!!

1  Thank jillmenzies
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I like to visit on special occasions but as the food is so good and reasonably priced its become a much more regular thing. The food is amazing, portion sizes are more than enough, regretably we sometimes end up leaving food as we just cant finish it all, but they are happy to box up left over pizza etc for you to take home. This is by far one of our favourite places to eat and I have and will continue to recomend it to others.

2  Thank matt f
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Having read some of the negative reviews I was a bit apprehensive, however this place was really lovely.
I got a groupon deal to go here, the choice of good was good, service was great and it had a nice atmosphere, quiet but nice.
I would go back again, even without a groupon deal as the food was good quality, well portioned and there was a good selection.

2  Thank William I
Reviewed 29 June 2014

And this place failed at every level. Customers that arrived after us we served before us. Our drinks order was slow to be taken, starters were tiny and of poor quality, my wives starter arrived 10 minutes after the others and was cold. Don't get me started on the main course, the food was very basic, again my wives food did not turn up. No pepper or parmisan offered, plates were cold and the food was probably a Tesco's basic Italian that had been microwaved.
For once in my life I actually complained and the lame excuse (note, not an apology) was that they were busy - the place was only half full so heaven knows what to expect when it is full !!
We left (party of four) without paying which is just as well as the food is very expensive for what is on offer
Seriously, don't bother going !!!!

2  Thank Chris C