“GREAT PLACE!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Booked a table for 7 pm thinking it would be quiet Wrong! Taken to our table place was buzzing. Drinks appeared quickly, bowl of Nachos while we contemplated the quite comprehensive menu. Food ordered and delivered in great time, two waitresses at hand. The two women in our crowd both thought that the Haloumi and Mushroom burgers were the best they had ever had. My ribs and prawns were superb and my mates Chicken Fajitas were even better. All together a great place to eat and will certainly come again many times.

1  Thank Peter W

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a lovely meal here today! The food was fab, the staff were friendly and the whole place had a lovely feel to it. The main highlight for me was the burger I had. It was simply amazing. They make their burgers from steak and you could really tell! It was so juicy, so flavourful (perfectly seasoned) and cooked to perfection! It really is the best burger I've ever had (and I've eaten a lot)! So many times you order a burger that looks good but just is never as good as you expect. Just one bite of this one and I was in love! The rest of the meal was great too - lovely big onion rings, fab fries (with cheese and bacon!) and some scrummy pancakes for dessert. My partner had the BBQ ribs which just fell off the bone.
Really recommend a visit to this fabulous place!
Cannot wait to go back! Think we've found a new local regular!

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Our son popped home from a hard week in the army, so we booked for us, him and his fiancé, what a result, we had a great shared starter, then a superb choice of mains, followed by taste filled desert, all served by friendly helpful staff (Kim, I think) going to be a regular for us now

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I visited Herbies with friends as heard it was worth going to but i really wish i hadn't the main course wasn't to bad but defiantly room for improvement, but when it came to the dessert i was very disappointed call themselves an american diner they had waffles and pancakes on the menu but with chocolate sauce so i asked for maple syrup instead thought it being an american diner they would have syrup but they didn't how can u have pancakes without syrup so had the waffles instead the ice-cream it came with had no taste and was crystallised not great. The service wasn't to bad but seem to take awhile to clear our plates between courses not sure i will b returning .

1  Thank deena h
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Myself and my wife went out for a meal and wow everything was amazing!
From the minute you walk through the door everything feels very authentic for an American diner.
The decor is perfect and so is the music everything feels just right.
And the food....wow, myself I had a double stacked burger with extra pulled pork and I have never tasted a burger so good!
My wife had the bourbon burger and she was amazed at the flavour the burger has, we also had fries and sweet potato fries and it was so nice to have such a variety on side dishes.
We had the pancakes and the Oreo sundae for desert and again tasted and prepared to perfection!
The staff are all very polite and helpful and I would definitely recommend everyone to try Herbies!
We will be returning a lot more in the future.