Sheene Mill
Dorset House(Little Shelford)
Duxford Lodge(Duxford)
Hinxton Hall(Hinxton)
Great 4.5/5
The Crown House(Great Chesterford)
Very Good 4/5
Helen Hotel(Cambridge)
Panos Hotel(Cambridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsmagical weddingwedding coordinatorstunning venuewedding venuebirthday lunchbridal suitecooked to perfectionafternoon teathe riverreception areacomfy bedsingle roomemmaserenamillpondconservatoryroyston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I went there for our Wedding Anniversary dinner and it couldn't have been better. Great setting, wonderful service and good food. Well worth a visit and the staff are so friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Relax and unwind in this warm and friendly grade 2 listed hotel, set in stunning gardens, you can chill in the snug or sip wine by the duck pond.With a holiday feel in summer or cosy, homely feel in winter, with it's open fires and subdued lighting. We took full advantage of the restaurants wide menu and the food didn't disappoint, very nice and of a high standard, plus great value. The staff are attentive, helpful and friendly, adding an almost family attmospher. The rooms are clean and fresh with breakfast included in the very reasonable price. I really liked this little place, and would stay again. Would I recomend.......Yes, without hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We were a large group of 13 and the staff and food were very good as was the ambience. The only thing that shocked me was that a couple of days later we received a phone call stating that we had not paid for a round of drinks. Whilst the restaurant admitted it was their fault they still charged us the full amount. I think charging us cost price as a good will gesture would have been more appropriate, after all we could have refused to pay as it was their fault.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We held our Silver Wedding lunch on Sunday 23rd June 2013, here and I could not recommend it enough. The food, the service, the staff were all excellent - and they even managed sunshine!
A lovely, lovely day and I am already wondering what event to celebrate next so we can come back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alison C
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Many years ago I worked at Sheene Mill and was very impressed when I went back for a weekend.
Lovely outside decked area to sit and chill by the mill pond with Will the swan.The staff were all very pleasant and looked after us throughout our weekend.
The menus are very impressive and when the food arrived it didn't disappoint..excellent all round.
I had heard it was under new management and after the customer care,quailty of the food and lovely surroundings I hope The Sheene Mill is back on the map.
I would highly recommend visiting Sheene Mill for a fantastic experience with eating or a weekend break.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple