The Whitehouse Guesthouse
Nags Head Hotel(St Neots)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$82
Travelocity
US$105
US$106
Premier Inn Huntingdon (A1/A14) Hotel(Huntingdon)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$86
Priceline
The Old Bridge(Huntingdon)
US$151
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome from homeb bwatch tvfelt like homemy colleagueensuite bathroompapworth hospitalfriendly hostsguest houseample parkingon arrivala lovely staythe riverfleurloungefacilitiesfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

slightly overpriced for where it is, very welcoming couple, almost appeared they were smiling a bit too much, downstairs kitchen was a little tired.(where guests could make tea and had breakfast)

i didn't like the aspect of make your own breakfast tea, coffee and toast, breakfast ingredients quality was average, need a little something to make it special, room nicely finished but not particularly big

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank zeusreviewer
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here on our English holiday. I wanted to trace my heritage in nearby Croxton. The guesthouse was very nice with a shared kitchen which was fully equipped and we had a twin room with en suite. We had a delicious breakfast and the owners were very helpful with my search. I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 6-7 weeks may/June 2014 while working in st neots,very comfortable clean, use of kitchen so you can cook if you fancy or heat up ready meals fridge and freezer as well kitchen always well stocked,and the owner's very nice people,thanks fleur

• Stayed: May 2014
Thank trudge1965 .
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I booked this as it was close, convenient and reasonably priced for Papworth hospital where I had to drop someone for an overnight stay. This is almost a straight line from there
After a moment of not being sure where I was going and locating them, I was shown to my room, shown the well stocked kitchen and lounging areas, given the wifi key, asked what time I wanted breakfast and what I wanted and signed in.
The room was a reasonable size with two beds pushed together, the small bathroom was clean and functional, there was a television in the room, if you didn't want to sit in the lounge.
The kitchen is just like using your own kitchen, you can make teas/coffees, grab a bun, have some toast, and you are left to it. Slept well, although the bed wasn't the most comfortable in the world and being near the road there was a bit of road noise (I always carry earplugs when travelling).
In the morning, came out and the kitchen table was setup ready with serials / etc. Shortly after that my full english breakfast turned up, and it was great - there was more than I could eat. Afterwards chatted with the other guests and was given a lot of advice about the best places to park and see in cambridge from the very friendly hosts.
I normally avoid B&Bs, as I don't really want the interaction in a hotel, but this was definitely the exception to the rule, wouldn't hesitate going back there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Impeccably clean. Lovely modern double room with a beautiful en suit. The beds were very comfy. Slept very well. There is a fully equipped kitchen there for use and a dining space with a large comfy sofa and television. There is also a separate lounge area next door with a television also. The owners Fflur and Paul were brilliant! They were always so helpful, happy, and full of information about St. Neots and Cambridge and informed me of the best places to visit. It made my stay even more enjoyable. Highly recommend this guest house. Will be returning for another adventure of Cambridge and St. Neots very soon. Thank you Fflur and Paul!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple