“Amazing Service, Amazing Food! Couldn't fault it!”
Review of Nawab Lounge

Nawab Lounge
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in St Neots
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I went here for my Fathers birthday in December we didst book and were treated fabulously. The staff were friendly and helpful and kept apologising for keeping us waiting in the busy Christmas rush. (the wait was only about 10 minutes - we were offered drinks while waiting too! ) Once seated the staff left us to decide and when ready they were taking our orders. The staff checked up on us during the meal and when we needed anything it was there. The staff were helpful and spoke English well which often in Indian restaurants they don't. The food was astonishing the best Indian I have tasted. I cannot fault the restaurant at all. One finished we were given a free complimentary baileys or brandy. To sum this restaurant up in one word I would say it was AMAZING!