“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just opened yesterday
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ive been to this restaurant numerous times since its opened and i have never had a bad meal or a bad experience - which to me says something about this place.

Yes you could argue that the food is a little pricey, but in my opinion you get what you pay for.

Their veal in breadcrumbs is delicious, i always have it with speghetti bolognese and its always been a really delightful and brilliant meal.

If i ever fancy an Italian meal I always go to this place and I always will.

2  Thank Mark B

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went for basic pasta dishes and food tasted good. My girlfriend really enjoyed her spaghetti bolognese. Will go back.

1  Thank dsc25
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've eaten at this restaurant several times and went again last night to celebrate a personal occasion. To begin with I thought it was excellent, although definitely over-priced.

Last night I ordered the fillet steak (£25 - so quite expensive!) and asked for it to be cooked medium rare. When it arrived it was definitely rare, but I went ahead and thought 'hey, I can handle rare'. However, by the time I was halfway through, my plate was a lake of blood, so it was not only cooked rare, it hadn't been rested properly. I sent the steak back at that point. To be fair, I should have sent it back sooner and they did send me a fresh dish with the steak cooked medium rare.

My husband then ordered sorbet for dessert, which we both shared. By the time we got to the bottom of the plate, I noticed a short black hair which must have been under the sorbet. I pointed this out to the waiter and he just removed the plate. He then brought the bill over, which still included the sorbet. I was pretty shocked about this, but he then argued with us and said 'I asked you if it was ok and you said it was' and 'well, you ate it all'... I was staggered by this.

The steak thing I can live with, although if you're charging £25 you should know how to cook a medium rare and should also know to rest meat. I can even accept that a rogue hair may occasionally end up on a plate of food, but his attitude towards us was disgusting.

Very disappointed.

Update - we phoned to speak with the manager today and spoke with the waiter, who said 'I remember you, you complained about everything'...nice attitude!

6  Thank Angel186225
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We came here by accident walking bye when we planned to go to another restaurant around the corner. However this restaurant looked very nice so we decided to eat here. No regrets at all!!!! It was great. Very friendly servants and good food

1  Thank AnitadeBlok
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, much better than the usual chain Italian restaurants. Has a good selection of other main other than pizza and pasta

1  Thank TBryon