“Excellent Value”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wisbech
Marmion House Hotel
Ranked #4 of 12 Wisbech B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I stayed in this Hotel for the first time on Monday 1st July 2013, I found the owners to be very welcoming & friendly, my room (No.2) was spacious & very comfortable with on-suite facilities, there was a good size flat screen TV & coffee/ Tea making facilities, I would mark it at 9/10!

The breakfast was very tasty, well cooked & was served by a very friendly waitress!

I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank EaglesSittingbourne

Reviewed 26 June 2013

What can I say? If this establishment were on "Three in a Bed" I am sure that people could nit-pick about it, but given the proce it is outstanding. Clean, tidy, very well appointed and with helpful, cheerful and attentive staff. Well done Marmion! Amazing old (Church?) statues in the garden - ample parking. Wisbech has great charm and is unspoilt. We ate in the Red Lion - good food and beer!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gourmet_Reviewer_UK
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Just like to thank you to the hotel management , we spent three days with our grandchild , they couldn't do enough for us , Breakfast good , We will be staying again when we visit our family . Great base near to , Good value for money Thank you .

Room Tip: Good base , near town centre .
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean G
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Was upgraded as they didn't have a single for the night. Room itself was clean and en suite was huge. The bed itself though did not feel that clean. The sheets were clean however there was no mattress protector and no pillow protector. The valance was a bit short and the bed underneath looked quite dated.
All through the evening there was an echoing of banging doors which stopped about 10.30 p.m. and started up again about 5.30 a.m
The breakfast was excellent though and plenty of it.
Would only recommend it as a last resort.

Room Tip: Pick one at the back of the hotel as it fronts onto a major road
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank motorhomefiona
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed one night on a business trip. I found it good value with easy parking in the hotel car park. It has a good location, fairly centrally located in the town. I had a single room which was clean & comfortable. The breakfast was good. All in all a stress-free stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

stayed here for a business trip. The room was comfortable and staff were friendly. There is a secure car park to the rear. The room was spacious and very clean. Worth considering as a very good budget b and b. The only minor irritation is the 1% surcharge for any card payment which was not well advertised in advance and I was not advised of this when I booked. Breakfast was adequate and well presented.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed here last night
This is the third time I have stayed I have to say great value the rooms are clean warm excellent breakfast.
Why stay in a chain hotel when you can get rooms and service like this at only £35.00 for the night.
Well done Marmion and thanks don't stop.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business