Visited on a recent work trip, lovely dining room, quite unusual decor but very contemporary. Food was excellent and great value for money. Rough cost was £25-30 per head for 3 courses. I would return if staying in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Wilmslow and picturesque Alderley Edge, this elegant lodge gives you all the charm of a country hotel only 12 miles from Manchester.Dating back to the 1880s and dripping with original features and luxurious touches, it's amongst some of the most characterful accommodation in Cheshire. In fact, it was once one of the grandest private residences in wealthy Alderley Edge. Today it offers 10 comfy, modern rooms and a cosy pub and restaurant, where you can savour fresh, seasonal food in the warmth of a crackling open fire.Alderley Edge may boast the highest number of millionaires per square mile in the country, but there's much more to this pretty village than star watching. It's built upon a sandstone escarpment that overlooks the Cheshire Plain, where walkers will find many picturesque routes criss-crossing its beautiful scenery. The National Trust's Quarry Bank Mill and stylish Knutsford are also well worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Alderley Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merlin Hotel Alderley Edge
- Innkeeper's Lodge Alderley Edge Cheshire