The Thatch is an eclectic gem of a cottage and everywhere you gaze there's something new for your eye to find. We used it as base to watch the Flaming Lips play at nearby Jodrell Bank and it set the scene for our entire weekend. Just up the hill you have the Edge and the Wizards Walk... it just all added to out sense of amazement and joy. We didn't want to leave and they made us feel very welcome. The owners were so helpful and friendly. Ian was really helpful with local info and knowledge and they helped shape a really good weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wizards Thatch has three self contained luxurious 5 star suites filled with sumptuous leather furniture & antique prints, created in a centuries old thatched property. Less than a minute from the centre of Alderley Edge - famous for its celebrity restaurants and National Trust countryside. This family run establishment boasts some of the largest and most comfortable four poster beds in Cheshire, draped in red and gold tapestries. Less than 5 miles from Manchester Airport. All suites have free WiFi Internet access and are serviced daily. Described as "the most romantic place to stay in all of England". The Wizardry, Camelot and Merlin Suites are totally individual where you can totally relax and let the centuries old aura cast its spell on you - as one guest put it "This should be a well guarded secret." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Wizards Thatch at Alderley Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wizards Thatch Hotel Alderley Edge
- Wizards Thatch At Alderley Edge Cheshire