I have been wanting to stay at the Wizard's Thatch since I saw it on Four in a Bed and my husband surprised me with an overnight stay in the Wizardry for my birthday. Ian could not have been kinder or more helpful showing us around and explaining everything to us before leaving us to enjoy the romance of the Wizardry. I loved every minute of my stay and the bed is amazing. I cannot recommend it highly enough and I am hoping to stay again soon. Fabulous in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wizards Thatch has three self contained luxurious 5 star suites filled with sumptuous leather furniture & antique prints, created in a centuries old thatched property. Less than a minute from the centre of Alderley Edge - famous for its celebrity restaurants and National Trust countryside. This family run establishment boasts some of the largest and most comfortable four poster beds in Cheshire, draped in red and gold tapestries. Less than 5 miles from Manchester Airport. All suites have free WiFi Internet access and are serviced daily. Described as "the most romantic place to stay in all of England". The Wizardry, Camelot and Merlin Suites are totally individual where you can totally relax and let the centuries old aura cast its spell on you - as one guest put it "This should be a well guarded secret." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wizards Thatch at Alderley Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wizards Thatch Hotel Alderley Edge
- Wizards Thatch At Alderley Edge Cheshire