“Consistently good.”

Gusto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Alderley Edge – home to some of the nation’s most famous sporting faces, not to mention some of the most demanding diners in the North West. This is where Italian restaurant Gusto steps up to the bar. Taking 1950s New York Italian restaurants as inspiration Gusto has a filmic atmosphere thanks not only to clean, stylish décor but to the raft of slim, glamorous girls sipping wine and comparing the contents of their shopping bags. In the summer Gusto is the perfect place to people watch with a sun-trap terrace just the spot to enjoy a lingering lunch. Every dish on the classic Italian menu is freshly prepared and delicious, a welcome change from the pre-cooked chain pizza. "
Nether Alderley, United Kingdom
“Consistently good.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Not eaten a poor meal in this restaurant. It is always good and the service is great too. It's rather nice at lunch time as the natural light from the glass roof adds a lot to the ambiance.

• Visited April 2014
Alderley_Edge_Gusto, General Manager at Gusto, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback. It's great to hear you've enjoyed your recent vists.

Hope to see you again very soon

• Turkish first
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Nice Italian right on the high st”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Came here on a recommendation from Ian at the Wizards Thatch. Not disappointed, great for kids with the choices on offer and the pizzas and pasta were lovely. My only niggle was the lack of choice on the Draught Lager, being an 'Italian' you would maybe expect a Peroni or Moretti on Draught.

• Visited April 2014
Alderley_Edge_Gusto, General Manager at Gusto, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your recent feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to GUSTO and hope to see you again very soon.

Kind Regards,
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Will Drop in again!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Visited here last week early evening – We usually go to the Grill over the road but decided to try Gusto for a change (They’re part of the same restaurant group
We had high stool seats next to the kitchen about which at first I was a little disappointed but it turned out to be fine.
Service was quick and efficient and ambience was a real buzz.
When the food arrived it was high quality and very, very tasty.
Bill was reasonable for the quality – No complaints.

Visited March 2014
Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent visit to GUSTO Alderley Edge. We are so pleased you found your visit to be an enjoyable one. Please let us know your preferred seating arrangements for your next visit & we will always endeavour to meet your requests. Kind Regards, Ian Nixon, General Manager.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fancy meal”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Went to gusto during the 50% off offer during January and with their franchise everything is usually up to scratch. Except during the offer most items like steak was not in stock. Most likely due to a busy night. We didn't book but got a table straight away as a couple. Food was fantastic and the atmosphere was spot on. Mood lighting and a bit of bustle but not too loud. I'd come again but price range on a normal day it wouldn't be regularly. Overall a nice place to go to impress. Roll on January sale!

Alderley_Edge_Gusto, Manager at Gusto, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words following your recent visit. I am glad you enjoyed your GUSTO experience & hope to see you again very soon.

Cheshire
“Service is poor & staff not helpful”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We went as a large group of friends. It took 20 mins before we were asked for drinks. Then after a 40 min wait we received our starter. These were very nice and tasty. Maybe a little expensive.
After arriving at 7.30pm we given our main course at 9.10pm. My food came with butter on it after I asked for no fat/butter. Well I say butter and I was corrected it wasn't butter it was oil. OMG fat is fat !
So I ate my £25 fillet steak with 2 dried up tomatoes until my washed beans were returned to me with no oil on them. Did the staff think I was stupid. I asked for no chips and was never asked if I would like a salad. So all in all I won't be coming here again for anything than an over priced piece of bread opss I mean pizza.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank we-love-holidays2012
Alderley_Edge_Gusto, Manager at Gusto, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit to GUSTO Alderley Edge. Here at GUSTO we pride ourselves on service & quality & it appears in this case you have been left disappointed. I would like to apologise for you rrecent experience & would like the opportinuty to discuss this further. Please call me on 01625 583 993. I look forward to hearing from you.