“Love eating-in here!”

fosters fish and chip shop
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always great fish & chips, plus yummy other options, such as beef in gravy. Returning late from a long trip south, this was just what we needed - beer-keller style seating encourages social chatting - something rare in the 'i-Phone' society! Won a free glass of wine too!

1  Thank John-boyUK

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Fosters - Great Quality Fish and Chips.
My dad used to be a fish merchant supplying chippies, so I've eaten a few F&C in my time. This is one of the best.

I tend to go for the Haddock as its freshly cooked. What I like is that there is usually a deal. If you are getting two portions the 'deal for two' is good value.

1  Thank SteveCollins-1803
Reviewed 9 May 2014

went there last night, few pwople in but lots of staff in, the service was really slow, I oredered 2 fish, 1 chips and mushy peas. Fish was being cooked fresh which was nice, however the lad who was serving me put the chips in the carton and simply left it standing there for around 5 minutes. When we got home the chips were soggy and inedible, not a pleasant meal even though only £12.60 it was a real dissapointment, wont be returning anytime soon

1  Thank valron1947
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Last night my boyfriend and I visited following recommendation from my mum. We enjoyed a glass of wine, fish chips peas and a barmcake and bread no butter. We were unlucky to lose our gamble for wine! The lady that served us was really friendly and explained the craic as we were new customers and didn't really know how the dine in operation worked. Clean tidy and comfortable. Thank you see you soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I love this chip shop! It never fails to serve you fab fish and its always fresh! Well worth the money and I only wish they were nearer to where we live...

1  Thank jacquie_baby