“Great Value.”

Village Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Lovely place for a bite to eat. The food is super yummy but basic. The value for money is very very good. The staff are lovely too. I would definitly recommend this place and will be returning.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had breakfast here both mornings of our stay. It's always busy, vibrant, good quality produce and served promptly by friendly hard working staff. Doesn't get much better than this.
Would happily try brunch or lunch here next time we are back in Alderley Edge.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I use the Village Cafe when I go to see my elderly father, about once a month. The staff have got to know me, and are always friendly. I'm all for supporting local businesses, so keep up the good work! I use their wifi and although they aren't computer experts, they know more than I do and are always helpful.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Lovely food, nice people and relaxed location. We would definitely recommend this restaurant. Ideal place to watch the world go by.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went for the first time this week and totally agree with other positive reviews,spotless,efficient,pleasant staff,excellent standard of food,this is how it should be done and they deserve all the success they have coming there way,keep it up!!

1  Thank jellyfish14