“Amazing Cafe”

Village Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great place to eat. The sandwiches are highly recommended and the atmosphere is very friendly and very relaxed. What really stands out about this place is the value, high quality food for not that much of an outlay. Came here twice while on Holiday and loved it. Staff are really friendly too.

There are newer reviews for Village Cafe

Reviewed 7 July 2014

A lovely cafe in a lovely villlage. The food is really tasty - not had a bad meal here ever. Always consistently excellent.
We travel approx. 20 miles to this cafe at least twice a month it is that good.
The staff are really welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Paula A
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Lovely place for a bite to eat. The food is super yummy but basic. The value for money is very very good. The staff are lovely too. I would definitly recommend this place and will be returning.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had breakfast here both mornings of our stay. It's always busy, vibrant, good quality produce and served promptly by friendly hard working staff. Doesn't get much better than this.
Would happily try brunch or lunch here next time we are back in Alderley Edge.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I use the Village Cafe when I go to see my elderly father, about once a month. The staff have got to know me, and are always friendly. I'm all for supporting local businesses, so keep up the good work! I use their wifi and although they aren't computer experts, they know more than I do and are always helpful.