“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here for brunch after seeing the good reviews on here and we were not dissapointed! Food was great and staff friendly. I would definatly return when in the area to try out other options on the menu!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I am a regular visitor to Aldeli and I am always impressed by the quality of the food, the attentiveness of the staff, and the ambience of the venue. I eat out regularly and there is nowhere that I would rather go for lunch than to Aldeli. The menu offers great variety; with foot-long hotdogs available in various incarnations, an enormous selection of sandwiches (headed up by the ultimate salt-beef sandwich, there is literally no better sandwich on this earth!) and even the famous Juicy Lucy (possibly the only venue this side of Minneapolis to offer this unconcievably good burger!!). All in all, I couldn't recommend Aldeli highly enough. Keep up the good work all, you are doing an outstanding job!

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Nice food. Little overpriced for a simple chicken sandwich and a water. Not good location (next to a petrol station) service alright but not the best. Average place but definitely places that are much better

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've been to Aldeli a few times before and I thought that it's finally time to post a review that Aldeli and its staff deserve. If you want scrumptious food and lots of choice at great prices HEAD HERE!

The Aldeli food is simply to die for - my personal favourite being the Salt Beef Sandwich (of which I daydream about every now and then!). When I visited today, I thought I'd try something different so went for the "American Breakfast" - a slice of ryebread toast topped with gorgeous pastrami and two eggs fried to perfection (sunnyside up of course!). Once again, I was not disappointed and was left wanting more so thought I'd pinch my companion's smoked turkey and scrambled eggs bagel and we then shared some American pancakes drizzled in maple syrup - absolutely YUMMM!!!!!!!!

Once you've tried Aldeli you'll just keep wanting more - so hurry up and go!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This was the second time I've visited Aldeli (great pun!) and yet again I left nicely full and very satisfied.

The fact that the deli has it's own parking is a massive bonus as it can be a pain in the Harris trying to leave your car in Alderley or Wilmslow for any length of time.

Really nice girls working when I went today. They were both very attentive, happy and keen to ensure I was happy throughout.

The food was excellent, as many of the previous reviewers will attest to. I had the Reuben hotdog, which was a 10 inch dog with hot salt beef, melted Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, mayo, mustard & horseradish. This was a very filling lunch and I highly recommend it. I washed it down with a large latte and also a cream soda float - something I've not had since I was a child. Lovely.

The price for all of the above was a very reasonable £12.85, which considering I had a meal, 2 drinks and it's Alderley Edge is a bargain.

I don't know if Aldeli is open in the evenings, but for a lunchtime meal I cannot recommend it enough. Due to the airy and quirky layout I imagine it is a wonderful place to eat on a nice sunny day. Kids will love it too.

1  Thank Perch_Original