“Amazing, welcoming, home away from home!”

and 1 more site!
Park View Guest House
Ranked #2 of 4 Cheadle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Jill and Stewart were so welcoming and catered to every need of our party.
I've been here a number of times after havin it recomended by my parents and it is the first place I go to when traveling down to Alton Towers. Breakfast is amazing, propper fry up. Stewart one year went out an found square sausage for my party after a discussion the previous year about lack of square sausage in England.
I mean how much more personal can u get than that! I love this place so quiet and relaxing!
10 out of 10

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank Kiyari

Reviewed 23 October 2011

Stayed overnight for a visit to Alton Towers. Excellent hospitality, comfortable room and a great breakfast

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank blakey063
Reviewed 25 September 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here on the 16th Sept-18th Sept 2011 along with 5 children (aged from 9-16). Upon arrival, Stuart was extremely welcoming and made us feel right at home. He kindly arranged transportation for us all to get to Alton Towers (about a 20 min taxi ride).The breakfast was very nice with a good selection.The rooms are cosy and clean. There was a nice lounge for all 7 of us to enjoy watching television together in the evenings. There was also a great selection of tv channels on the bedroom televisions.Would highly recommend Park View to friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Grace583
Reviewed 11 September 2011

We stayed at the park view for 2 nights so we could attend a wedding and go to Alton Towers. I had high expectations after reading the reviews here and I wasn't disappointed. Jill and Stuart are really excellent hosts and you felt like nothing was too much trouble for them. They made a concerted effort to learn your name and the reason for your trip. The buffet breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. The only thing I would have liked was a mirror in the room which was a bit of an issue when getting ready for the wedding, there was also no hair dryer but Jill was happy to lend me one. Would definitley reccomend this B & B and would go back if in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelScrabble
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Stayed here with hubby and my son aged 7 - what can I say that hasn't already been said - Stewart and Jill were great - we did 2 nights at the Park View and 2 days at Alton Towers - Jill gave us some great advice to go ask at AT for a family ticket to save queueing - that was brilliant - breakfast wonderful too especially Stewarts apple and cinnamon muffins mmmm - all in all a fabulous time was had and we will definately be back - thank you from Donna, John and Ben x

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I booked 2 nights at this guest house for a surprise birthday weekend for my kids to go to Alton Towers and the B&B is about a 10-minute drive from the park so very handy.

The owners Jill & Stuart are extremely welcoming and friendly, and nothing seems to be too much trouble. A glass of wine on arrival went down a treat! The room was a good size although I did find the bathroom a bit poky, there wasn't an awful lot of room in the shower.

Right across the road there is a fab playpark, perfect for burning off energy after being cooped up in the car or first thing in the morning before breakfast. Breakfast was great, loads of choice and as much as you want to set you up for the day. There's a lovely lounge to hang out in, and plenty of extremely reasonable eating establishments nearby. Two meals for £8 at the pub on the other side of the park.

I would certainly recommend it to anyone, great location, lovely people, and good value.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Well, what can I say!! From the moment I made the phone call to book, I instantly knew we were going to enjoy our stay!! Stewart and Jill were so wonderful!! the moment we arrived we felt immediately at home!! Jill showed us to our very clean and cosy 3 bed triple room and immediately offered us a welcome drink. I never say 'no' to a glass of wine, so couldnt be more grateful after a long day at Alton Towers (by the way its only 5 miles away, so ideally situated!). Our only regret was we were too tired to venture into Cheadle and eat at the tasty Indian restuarant Jill recommended (next time we promise!) On that not of tasty - wait until breakfast - the full English was wonderful!! Nothing appeared too much trouble for this wonderful couple!!! We highly recommend and will definitly be staying back there before the summer is out!! Thank you Jill and Stewart, get that bottle of wine ready for me! Mwahhh! x

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cheadle
Quarry Walk Lodges
1 mi away
Abbot's Haye
Abbot's Haye
#4 of 4 in Cheadle

Been to Park View Guest House? Share your experiences!