“Friendly and with amazing food, what more could you ask for !”
Review of The New Olive Tree

The New Olive Tree
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Cheadle
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a fully licensed tapas bar, all homemade food with daily specials, Spanish style drinking cave! So try something new with friends and loved ones x
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited on a Sunday afternoon as a,party of 6 for Tapas, Lou is undoubtedly the most welcoming, helpful host you could wish for. We worked our way through the special 3 course tapas menu with a lovely cocktail to start and good wine throughout. The food was amazing and left you excited about coming for a second visit to try out more dishes, well done guys ... You've got this so right.

1  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my daughter visited this lovely restaurant while staying in the area. It was a wonderful visit! The welcome was warm and friendly and the food was delicious. You could tell they were passionate about their cooking and took pride in their business.
The specials all looked fabulous, a great choice for everyone and very generous servings.
I will definitely be returning when in the area and encourage anyone to try this fabulous little gem.
I'm a very critical chef and I couldn't fault a thing!
Thank you for making our holiday so special:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here while staying in the area after reading the great views - they don’t lie! The place is small, and if you’re looking for some privacy this probably isn’t what you’re after, but the food was absolutely amazing (perfectly cooked) and food & drinks were reasonably priced. Only disappointment is that this place isn’t local to us! Think we’ll be remember this dinner for some time to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After great reviews on trip advisor, and working down here for the week. So looking for some decent places to eat.
I rocked up at this restaurant just after 5 (opening time) and was welcomed by Lou the owner.
Well what can I say but the greatest welcome from the warmest person.
I had humus and flat bread to start. Which was lovely, the cress in the humus just added the bite it needed....well done.
I got 3 tapas for a main, gambas prawn, meat balls & potatas bravas. All were top quality and up there with the best I have had. Lou recommended the Rioja and this was also up there with best wine you can get.
I can highly recommend this place to anyone staying locally or worth a drive it's that nice.
Booking is the best option as it's only small and gets very busy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The New Olive Tree restaurant in Cheadle near Stoke on Trent is a gem of a restaurant. Situated in the High Street it serves tapas food and On Sunday’s roast lunches. The food is delicious and the service second to none. Thank you Lou for a wonderful afternoon.