“A very nice stay .. But !!”

Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Yes a very nice stay 10th/11th May 2014 .. Cant fault the room or the staff, both were perfect .. now the "But" part .. My sleep was disturbed very early dawn due to the room facing the Royal Mail sorting depot, Even with the windows closed the banging and sounds of heavy activities going on woke me and from that I found it difficult to settle back into a proper sleep again .. Apart from that ( and some people might not find this a problem) I couldn't fault anything, the room was spotless, the bed lovely and the staff most accommodating..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear K W
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted that you found our team accommodating and our rooms to be clean. I shall pass your kind comments to the team. I am disappointed to hear that the Royal Mail Depot has kept you awake. We try and make guests aware of our Central location at the time of booking and i am sorry that this was not the case. Our rooms are fitted with air coolers to avoid guests having to open windows. If you choose to stay with us at Crewe Central in the future then please do not hesitate to ask for a room overlooking the car park this maybe quieter than on the back. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here on business for one night, I was allocated a disabled room, not sure why, perhaps it was the only room available. Room was clean and all of the facilities worked. Have stayed In a number of PI lately and the other have got much better soap and shower gel products. Also the tap at the sink splashed quite considerably which soaked my trousers. Check in was good but try not to eat at the pub next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear applegate69
I would like to thank you for completing a review about your recent stay at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We have recently been delivered the new soap dispensers, which shall be replaced within the next few weeks, its great to hear good feedback about them. The disabled room was possibly booked as it was our last room, this information would have been given both at the time of booking and on the confirmation. I shall pass your comments about the Brewers Fayre to Jamie who is the General Manager. Thanks again for taking the time to comment about your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great location, fantastic staff would go again no problems. Breakfast was a bit expensive but if you fill up with everything then I suppose it would have been value for money. Receptionist was fantastic couldn't have done more. Well done.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear John H
Firstly i would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crewe Central Premier Inn. I will share your review with the team who will be delighted with your kind review. I shall pass on your comments to the Brocklebank Brewers Fayre regarding breakfast. We have a continental breakfast that is also All you can eat and is priced cheaper than the Premier breakfast at £5.75. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Reception staff could not have been more obliging. Room and bed excellent. Very good food and service next door. The whole place was very clean and tidy. Good value for the money. I would definitely use this hotel again if I was in Crewe.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike G

Dear Mike G
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the team, cleanliness and facilities to be excellent. The team will be very happy with your comments as we endeavor to provide all our guests with a high standard of service. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Booked this hotel over easter to stay on the Friday night and visit Alton Towers on the saturday. Great hotel, comfy bed, 15 minute walk to town centre for few drinks, mcdonalds and asda on the way. Little noise from taxi rank across the road however it was a friday night and not too noisy that it would keep you awake. Would recommed to anyone using it for same purpose as me or an short break in Crewe.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear David P
Thank you for your recent review of Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and have taken the time to complete a review. We are delighted that the Taxi rank has this week relocated back to the front of the new train station. This will hopefully mean a more peaceful stay for our guests which is very important to us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. We look forward to your next visit and thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed for one night in April 2014. Hotel very clean and reception very friendly. It was for an overnight stop on the way elsewhere and I needed somewhere close to the train station, which this is. Pleasant, quiet (despite being on a busy road) budget hotel. I'd happily use it again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear clea2003,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and i shall pass on your kind comments to the relevant teams. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights (fri, sat, sun,) no problems, no noise, we were on the 2nd floor (top) so no clogs running about above us, great. Only 21 rooms, so the staff were chilled out, and could do their jobs with no pressure. We will stay here again. The room was warm, clean, and cosy. Resturant, was the same, we ate breakfast, lunch, & evening meals, so food & drink spot on, & the price was ok. Oh, nearly forgot, railway station is just 5 minute walk, so very handy if you arrive by train.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear hamiltonCumbria,
Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team. The team are always delighted to hear positive feedback from our guests about their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future. Kind Regards Michelle