“Great Value & more than it seems!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel

Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
West Sussex
“Great Value & more than it seems!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had just spent £159 for a room at a well - known theme park (just the room and breakfast, no park tix and a pass holders discount) and for our next stop heading to Blackpool, already had our room here booked for £39. This room was twice the size and the beds were to die for! Thank you! Very friendly service and brekkie in the pub nextdoor (no beer fumes etc) was delightful (about £7 a head). As we find time and again, so much is down to the staff and how well a place is run. Top marks from us.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear aengusmum,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay at the Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted to hear that your stay was a great one and that you found our new Hypnos beds with over 1,00 pocket springs comfortable. I shall pass on your comments to the team and also to Jamie the General Manager of the Brocklebank. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.Kind Regards
Michelle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Neslandsvatn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very friendly staff at check in and at the pub/restaurant where we had dinner and breakfast. The pub/restaurant had a playing room inside and a playing field outside for children. Less than 500 metres walk to railway.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Haugland2014,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review I shall pass your comments onto Jamie who is the General Manager of the Brocklebank restaurant next door. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stay in premier inns a lot as you always get the same standards wherever you go and it's just what you want after 4 hours of driving. Facilities were what you would expect, service was friendly and the stay was comfortable.

Very easy to find off the motorway, and a nice location for a run in the evening.

The TV could have been better, it was hard to hear with really turning it up, some of the premier inns have better sets.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear dblay,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I delighted that you found our team friendly and facilities excellent. I shall pass your feedback onto my team who are always grateful for any feedback. May i take this opportunity to thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

premier inn really good, partner food outlet "the Brocklebank" diabolical, waited ages to order dinner, over 15 minutes stood at the till, then waited 40 mins for food to arrive.(not busy at all) It was overcooked and burnt in places and cold, asked to change it and questioned on what was wrong with it well it was obvious, burnt items replaced but rest of plate was then cold, didn't eat breakfast ther

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Diane R
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am disappointed to hear of your experience in the Brocklebank Brewers Fayre and I would like to apologise for the service you received. I have discussed your feedback with Jamie the General Manager of the Brocklebank to ensure your experience is not repeated. I hope this experience has not deterred you from using Premier Inn in the near future.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Hi I stayed for 1 night on a business trip. I stayed in rm 20. On the 15th June. I got to sleep at 0230 due to traffic noise and cars parking with engine running outside my window. Doors shutting and general everyday noise. Woken up by traffic from sorting office at 0600 so not a good night. The room was spotless very pleased. I did look for grime but to past premier inn experience I'm yet to find any. Bed excellent. Staff fantastic. Can I suggest secondary double glazing in these rooms??? Your ratings will show for the better. Michelle was front desk, lovely girl. She handled my grumbles very professionally and dealt with them in the manner expected. Top marks for her. :) so overall everything was as expected except a good sleep. Please praise your hotel staff they are very good. Thank you .

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Thejamaker
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Thejamaker
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a good nights sleep, I have logged your feedback on our customer feedback system and refunded your stay. I shall pass on your kind comments about your room and the team who are always delighted when they receive positive feedback. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel is good for an overnight stay but no longer, it does not have the facilities for a longer stay. There was no proper storage for your underwear etc.. Menu at the pub next door was limited. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear robbros
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I shall pass your comments on to the Brewers Fayre next door regarding menu and breakfast experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Gosport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Yes a very nice stay 10th/11th May 2014 .. Cant fault the room or the staff, both were perfect .. now the "But" part .. My sleep was disturbed very early dawn due to the room facing the Royal Mail sorting depot, Even with the windows closed the banging and sounds of heavy activities going on woke me and from that I found it difficult to settle back into a proper sleep again .. Apart from that ( and some people might not find this a problem) I couldn't fault anything, the room was spotless, the bed lovely and the staff most accommodating..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crewe C, Michelle Pittem, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Crewe Central Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear K W
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I am delighted that you found our team accommodating and our rooms to be clean. I shall pass your kind comments to the team. I am disappointed to hear that the Royal Mail Depot has kept you awake. We try and make guests aware of our Central location at the time of booking and i am sorry that this was not the case. Our rooms are fitted with air coolers to avoid guests having to open windows. If you choose to stay with us at Crewe Central in the future then please do not hesitate to ask for a room overlooking the car park this maybe quieter than on the back. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crewe Central Premier Inn.