Crewe Hall
Ibis Styles Crewe(Crewe)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$76
Priceline
US$75
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Crewe Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
US$163
US$158
2,367 results
All reviewsafternoon teaq hotelsmodern wingtower suitewest wingspa breakmain hallfeature roomstately homecrew hallsheridan loungenewer partbeautiful buildingnew sectionoriginal buildingfour poster bedbrasserie restaurant
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a spa break, we found the overall experience average, after reading such positive reviews we were expecting an exceptional stay. We stayed in the new part of the building, and experienced a loud noise like a washing machine going on all night long..we called reception and were informed that they were not sure what the problem was. When we mentioned this problem at check out the person checking us out mumbled a sorry. However did not offer any clarification even though we expressed how this had ruined our night sleep. The spa treatments in my opinion were ok. However when we had our afternoon tea this was spoiled by a screening baby a family had brought along. I have nothing against children as I have my own. However when someone is paying a fair bit of money to have a relaxing afternoon tea then this is hardley what you would expect. I guess this is more the problem with parents who feel it is ok to being a baby to an afternoon tea and ruin it for other around them. I think my experince would have been more positive if the person on reception had been more apologetic and gave us an explanation to what had gone on. Also maybe of we had been offered a discount perhaps on our afternoon tea, as we came for a relaxing overnight stay and this was certainly not it.

• Stayed: February 2014
CreweHallOps, Manager at Crewe Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Nisha8888,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that certain issues occured during your stay which have marred your opinion of Crewe Hall. Should you wish to discuss the issues further then please do not hesitate in contacting me directly at the hotel. I am sorry that you experienced a restless nights sleep and have asked our maintenance team to further investigate where this noise is coming from and rectify it. Whilst your experience may deter you from visiting Crewe Hall in the future I do hope you will continue to use Q Hotels.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We spent 2 days at Crewe Hall last week and really enjoyed our stay. Booked a room in the new part over the Brasserie. The room was modern, clean and furnished to a good standard. The bed was comfortable which helped me sleep like a log. We booked a special package that included a 3 course meal on our arrival night, at first I was a little disappointed that it gives a £26.00 allowance only. Once you see a steak at £23.00 you think oh right....

However, our meal (4 people) came to £120 so not much difference to pay. I went for the Belly Pork with black pudding mash, the pork was cooked to perfection and the dish overall had great flavour. Muka the waiter gave outstanding service to us and even joined in with sharing laughter. A real credit to the hotel.

Would i return? Yes. Pleasant stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear neil183,
Thank you for your review. It is always great to read comments with regards to the service of our team and I'm delighted that Muka looked after you so well. We are very proud of our team and the dedication and commitment to customer care they show our guests. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed at the hotel from the 31st January departing on the 2nd February, we had a wonderful stay, the room was excellent, everything was spotless. We love the Q hotel chain, because you are guaranteed a lovely place to stay. The breakfast was fabulous, a wide range of choice.
Do try them, they are excellent.
Thank you.
Linda.

Room Tip: We have tried two sorts of rooms now and both have been great.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B

Dear Linda B,
Thank you for your review and for being a true ambassador for Q Hotels. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and very much hope you will continue to enjoy exploring the other 20 hotels within the group.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I visited Crewe Hall on Saturday 1st as we held a corporate event at the venue.
Clare Venables (Conference and Events Coordinator) was extremely helpful and the event was well received by all.

The room Clare had arranged for myself for after the event was absolutely beautiful and I only wish I had a little longer to enjoy it.

Would definitely recommend for a couples get away or any corporate event.

Thanks again Clare :)

Room Tip: My room was in the old part of the hotel and was simply stunning.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Emma G,
Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that Clare co-ordinated everything for you to your requirements. I hope it will not be too long before you visit again.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Booked the £99 spa break for me and my partner, checking in on a Sunday rather than Saturday to avoid the rush. Welcome at reception was a bit disjointed and not much info was given on what was included in our package and how to go about it. Our pre-booked dinner reservations were also missing. However, it was onwards and upwards from there. Room was ready early so we could check in straight away. Clean, modern, spacious room with the little extras that make you feel special. We went straight to the brasserie for our inclusive two course lunch which was really good, I admittedly have high standards when eating out but every meal we had here was exquisite, no complaints. After lunch we went to the spa to use the pool and jacuzzi before our treatments. The pool/jacuzzi was pretty standard, could have been a bit cleaner; floor was dirty, my fresh towel had someone else's foundation on and the jacuzzi was closed the whole time I was there. After a couple of hours relaxing, we both had an hour long massage which was fantastic and I particularly enjoyed the spa lounge at the end where you can sit and relax after your treatment. The restaurant was pretty quiet as it was a Sunday night but this meant the service was more attentive. Our evening meal was fantastic, some of the best food I have eaten in a long time. Apart from a few tweaks needed this is a fabulous hotel and spa experience. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindsey B

Dear Lindsey B,
Thank you for your thorough review. Whilst pleased you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others I can only apologise that your initial welcome was not upto our usual high standard. Your feedback has been shared with our reception manager so she may further investigate why this happened. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.