“Perfect breakfast, amazing coffee!”

Spedali's Coffee Lounge
Ranked #7 of 193 Restaurants in Crewe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Spedali's first opened in November 2011 and we have been running as a successful coffee shop and eatery on Nantwich Road ever since. Due to customer request we have now expanded into providing a full buffet and catering service. At Spedali's we pride ourselves on our quality food & service. All our ingredients are locally sourced where possible and to the best quality. All food is freshly made to order and never compromised. We provide a professional full catering service for any occasion from a birthday party to a large corporate event. We provide a wide range or quality foods, which are presented to the highest of standards, guaranteed to impress your guests
Cheshire
“Perfect breakfast, amazing coffee!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Impressed by the tripadvisor reviews, I visited Spedali's for breakfast on June 15 2014.
Nothing disappointed.
Friendly staff (without being in your face) with a good choice of well priced food was my first observation.
My breakfast was extremely fresh, tasty without being greasy.
The coffee was sublime.
I will return.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank KennyBanya

• Polish first
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch spot!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We've dined here a few times and have always enjoyed fresh, tasty food at a good price with excellent service. It's the only place I ever eat the salad garnish (crisp and fresh and definitely hasn't been sitting there all day like some places!). Coffee excellent too, would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank KateD1975
Crewe, United Kingdom
“The best kept little secret”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I live near by to this lovely clean café I meet my friend there once a week &we have a lovely catch up over a superb lunch, there's no one rushing you so it is very relaxing, I also take my granddaughter there, they not only cater for older people but young also, it is always spotlessly clean & the food is always cooked to order. What also makes this stand out is the polite staff & the price of the food.

2 Thank 138Annc
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great start to the day.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Decided to pop in here for breakfast on my birthday with my daughters. So glad we did. The café is small but very nice with a few tables and chairs, and a sofa area to enjoy your purchases.
One daughter ordered the full English which was so filing she didn't want anything else until tea time! My other daughter and myself decided to share a cheese oatcake, a cheese, bacon and mushroom oatcake and a chicken and bacon Panini. All were garnished with a little salad. Very attractive and absolutely delicious.
A nice selection of good value food. No rip off here.
Service was spot on. There when you needed it, but not intrusive.
I spotted a lovely slice of my favourite cake, carrot cake. I had to have one to take out.
An excellent start to a lovely birthday. Thank you to all involved.
What a nice find. fingers crossed I'll be able to enjoy their hospitality again very soon. Well worth a visit.

Cheshire UK
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have been here 3 times for breakfast and each time the food was lovely. You can tell that the sausages and bacon have been sourced from a butcher rather than a packet from the supermarket. The service is friendly and excellent. Really like it here